The Pulaski Skyway: Built in 1932, the Pulaski Skyway brings Route 1 to New York City via the Holland Tunnel. Considered the first "Super Highway," it\'s called a skyway because it travels high in the air to avoid interfering with the Passaic River, the Hackensack River and the New Jersey Turnpike. Exit 17A.

Zend Framework

Cyber X Designs' Zend Certified EngineerZend Framework is a lightweight, loosely-coupled component library that provides 80% of the functionality most projects require right out of the box.  It delivers the most commonly needed functionality leaving the last 20% for us to customize.  This enables Cyber X Designs to quickly and cost effectively develop custom applications that deliver the custom components your business demands.

Zend Framework is enterprise-ready and built with agile methods. It has been unit-tested from the start, with stringent code coverage requirements to ensure that all code contributed has not only been thoroughly unit-tested, but also remains stable and easy for you to extend, re-test with your extensions, and further maintain.

What does this mean for your business?  It means that Cyber X Designs can develop applications faster and less expensively for your business.  Those applications will be built on a widely tested framework and will be more portable.

That's nice, but tell it to me in English

One of the skills that we offer our clients is our ability to choose the right software for the job. Zend Framework is an application framework, which means we use it to build custom web-based applications. Sometimes our clients have such unique ideas that they've never been done before on the web. We might choose to build the application in Zend Framework.

If you have a Zend Framework application or you need one developed using Zend Framework, contact us!  We have a Zend Framework Certified Engineer on staff and ready to work on your project!

modx joomla zend x-cart Magento wordpress paypal Jquery authorize.net Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! New York PHP Community Member Better Business Bureau Accredited Business

Exit 13A: North Jersey is the car theft capital of the world, with more cars stolen in Newark than any other city. Event he 2 largest cities, NYC and LA put together.